Aqua Pura Chlorine Granules
Aqua Pura’s Chlorine Granules are a simple way to supply your pool with a steady, long-lasting source of chlorine.
This product’s active ingredient – TCAA 90% – is considered a high-grade, cost-effective source of chlorine, which prevents biofouling and is preferable to bleach powder, tablets and sodium hypochlorite.
This product isn’t just for pools. Other uses include: disinfection of civil sanitation waste water, industrial water pre-treatment; oxidizing microbiocide for cooling water systems; bleaching agent for cotton & chemical fabrics; animal husbandry & plant protection; anti-shrink agent for woolens & battery materials; distillery deodorizer; horticulture & aquaculture preservative
How to Use:
If the water temperature in your pool or spa exceeds 20°C ( 68°F), then the recommended level of swimming pool granules can be directly poured into the pool. If the water temperature is below 20°C, then the specified level of granules should be dissolved in a plastic container prior to application.
As with all chemical products, instructions and warnings should be followed extremely carefully. Please refer to the product label for more detailed information, or feel free to reach out to one of AQUA PURA’s swimming pool maintenance experts for help.
Active Ingredient: Trichloroisocyanuric Acid (TCAA 90%)
Other Ingredients: Sodium, Dichloroisocyanurate, Dihydrate
Keep container tightly closed when not in use.
Store in cool, dry place away from heat and flammable items.
Use dry, clean clothing to handle this product.
Avoid inhalation, eye and skin contact.
Wear rubber or plastic gloves & safety glasses when handling.
Keep out of children’s reach.
Do not dissolve in strong alkali (over pH 10) or acidic (below pH3) solution.
Do not place in metallic vessel for more than 2 hours.
Do not swallow.
- EFFECTIVE DISINFECTANT: With Aqua Pura’s Chlorine Granules, maintaining the hygiene and cleanliness of your pool or spa has never been so quick and straightforward. Unlike expensive dosing equipment, which can be very costly and confusing to use, this product can disinfect in just 1 to 2 easy steps (depending on the temperature of the water).
- STABLE CHLORINE SOURCE: The disinfection capabilities of Aqua Pura’s Chlorine Granules are long-lasting to ensure your pool or spa remains safe to use for extended periods of time. These granules are designed to disperse evenly throughout your pool or spa, providing it with a steady supply of chlorine derived from TCAA 90%, – a high-grade and cost-effective chlorine source. Our 1 lb efficiency size is perfect for use up to 3 months, eliminating long term storage or compromised efficacy worries.
- BLEACH POWDER ALTERNATIVE: Aqua Pura’s Chlorine Granules are a big step up from using bleach to sterilize your pool or spa. Not only are our chlorine granules, unlike bleach, designed specifically for sanitizing pools and hot tubs, but they also will keep your pool or spa water looking fresh by not causing the white turbidity and reduction in water clarity typical of bleach.
- BIOFOULING CONTROL: Not only can pools or spas become unsanitary and unsafe through the accumulation of microorganisms, plants, algae and more, but they also can become unsightly due to scale buildup or begin functioning sub-optimally when these contaminants reach the plumbing. Aqua Pura’s Chlorine Granules are able to prevent and control biofouling, so your pool stays germ-free, looking pristine and functioning effectively.
- VERSATILE: While this product was specially designed for pools and spas, it has countless other uses as well! It can essentially be used anywhere there is a need for non-drinking water sterilization. Applications include: civil sanitation, industrial water pre-treatment, cooling water systems, horticulture, aquaculture and more!