Use Spa & Hot Tub Scale Remover weekly or when water is cloudy to prevent scale from forming
To prevent scale from forming :
- Use 2 ounces per 800 gallons
- Use 3 ounces per 800-1,000 gallons
- Use 4 ounces per 1,000-1,200 gallons
*run spa for at least ten minutes
Drain spa. Wear gloves and eye protection.
Mix 8 ounces of Scale Remover with 1/2 gallon of water.
Spray entire spa surface with the mixture.
Let sit 10-15 minutes maintaining a wet surface.
Re-spray as needed.
Spray remaining mixture on spa surfaces for heavy scale problems.
To Clean and Remove Scale:
For light scale problems, save remaining spray solution for the next time the spa is drained. Scrub all spa surfaces with a brush for stubborn build ups. Rinse spa thoroughly before refilling.
- Prevents Scale Formation
- Compatible with all spa chemicals
- Removes existing scale formation
- Prevents cloudy water due to calcium build up
- use this product weekly to keep your spa looking great!