Using the right pair of gardening shears for your garden,Have fun with our harvest!
Using a sharp knife or pruning shears, gently snip stems leaving plenty or foliage behind for the plant to continue growing.Never harvest more than 25% of the plant and, when applicable, snip above a set of leaves as in pruning.
Tip: Many herbs, especially the leafy varieties, will benefit from a frequent harvest pruning. It will encourage new and compact growth throughout the growing season.
Annual herbs can be harvested throughout the season once the plant has grown large enough and has enough foliage.
Annuals can be pruned back quite severely, but always leave about 4inch to 6inch of stem to encourage rapid and continued growth. Annuals can be harvested right up until frost.
Specialty gardening shears make working with plants, herbs, and flowers a very simple thing to do.
These tasks are typically very detail-oriented and involve fine motor skills, so you’ll need products specifically designed for these purposes.
In these and other situations, choosing tools such as pruning snips, floral pruners, floral snips, and veggie and herb shears is always a smart option.
If you regularly snip herbs, deadhead flowers, or harvest vegetables, it is good to know that there are pruning tools that are designed with these tasks in mind.
Tips:They can get really sticky and gummed up with residue from trimming buds but if you keep them cleaned up really good they work very nice.
Package:including 3 set gardening shears
1 pcs 6.5″ Gardening Hand Prune
1 pcs x bypass pruners
1 pcs x pruner clippers
Color: SEND OUT RANDOMLY!!!
- Great for pruning and delicate trimming.
- If you regularly snip herbs, deadhead flowers, or harvest vegetables,get the gardening shears.
- The spring of the gardening shears is strong enough to keep them open but not so strong that they tire your hand. The lock moves easily and keeps the scissors closed well when not in use.
- The curve makes it easier to trim your plants without damaging surrounding branches and leaves.
- Widely Used: Perfect for harvesting or trimming herbs, flowers, house plants, hydroponics, bonsai or other cutting needs in the garden, greenhouse.