The Char-Griller AKORN Kamado charcoal grill, sapphire blue features indexed dampers, a heat Gauge, & Triple wall steel with insulation to deliver juicy, moist meat every time. Fold down side shelves & utensil hooks make it easy to cook prepared food & keep track of grilling utensils. Keep flare-ups low with cast iron cooking grates & grill more with less charcoal. With the easy dump ash pan clean up is easy & the hinged lid keeps the lid in place while you cook.
grill cover for AKORN, sapphire blue: Char-Griller 6755 AKORN grill cover
- 314 Square inches of primary cooking space, warming rack 133 Square inches for a total of 447 Square inches
- Insulated design means more heat uses less charcoal and less airflow means insulated heat for juicy meat
- Cooking surface is cast iron, body is constructed of 22 gauge Steel, exterior finish is powder coated Steel, interior finish is porcelain coated Steel
- Cart is constructed of tubular Steel w/rubber wheels, locking caster on front, indexed damper is numbered so you can note the position of the damper
- Features locking lid, 2 Folding Black metal shelves, easy dump ash pan, double wall insulation, heat gauge