Why use a Saltwater Chlorine Generator
Improved water quality – clearer & cleaner water.
All natural salts used with a generator provide continued skin softening benefits.
Reduced maintenance – Set it once and the generator takes care of it from there. You don’t have to remember to add chlorine every day. Make sure to keep an eye on the pH. Salt water chlorinators tend to raise the pH.
More natural water sanitation by producing chlorine on site – in your spa.
Not as harsh on your swimsuits – will not fade colors quickly.
More cost effective than buying gallons of chemicals.
Lowers your Carbon Footprint – No more storing and pouring smelly chlorine or bromine liquids or tablets and having to discard their carbon rich containers.
Quick and Easy Installation:
Mount the control box to the SPA’s skirt, add salt and place the electrode into the water – that is all there is to it. The control panel has 3 buttons for adjusting the chlorine production and 4 indicator lights to let you know when it is making chlorine or if you need to check the cell. The SmarterSpa doesn’t have a timed cycle and will automatically start making chlorine when needed. After it has finished a chlorine production cycle, it may be hours or even days until it turns on again. The SmarterSpa will definitely reduce the maintenance requirements of your spa and significantly reduce the amount of chemicals you may be currently using.
110/220 VAC Outlet That is GFCI Protected
Weather Protection Required At Power Source
What’s in the Box:
15′ Power supply cord, 10′ Cell supply cord
Control box with 3 buttons, 4 lights
Low 5.5Vdc power 100/240 vac power supply
Salt & Chlorine Test Strips, 10 tests each
1-Year Limited Warranty
Owners Manual and cable clips
- CONTROL-O-MATIC POOL CHLORINATOR – Quite simply, Control-o-Matic is a line of saltwater chlorinators for home or professional swimming pools or spas. Enjoy better water and a dramatic reduction in maintanence.
- SMART AUTOMATIC CHLORINATION – Using its chlorine detection system, the MegaChlor will generate only what it needs to when it needs to. The self-cleaning system reduces the time you spend worrying about maintenance.
- EASY TO INSTALL & USE – The ControlOMatic’s plug-and-play system does not require pluming or mechanical alternations.Just attach the panel to the outside of your pool and lower the electrode into the water.
- EASIER ON EYES & SKIN – Salt is the same ingredient used in today’s water softening systems, and has a natural affect on softening the water in your pool or spa as well.
- SPECIFICATIONS – Can generate up to 100 grams of pure chlorine per day. 10 levels of production, supporting up to 17,000 gallons of water. Features built-in self-cleaning reverse polarity technology.