When you’d like to put out the fire, just put the lid back on the tin and it’ll instantly go out due to lack of oxygen.
The portable campfire has environmentally friendly and recycled paper briquettes within the soy wax.
The device will give you somewhere between 3-5 hours of burn time
And it’ll even light up with ease after being wet or in the rain!
1 x Portable And Reusable Campfire
- ✾✾ It’s a portable campfire that’s all contained within a tin.
- ✾✾ It’s super easy to light, it’s completely self-contained, and you can use it more than just once!
- ✾✾ The portable campfire uses non-toxic recycled soy wax and that means no smoky smell, as well as low soot.
- ✾✾ Plus there’s also no embers flying around that you’ll have to worry about burning holes in your clothes and chairs.
- ✾✾ The comes in a small tin that’s filled with wax that you just need to start with a match or lighter, and it will build all on its own into a large campfire that you can sit around wherever you are!