2-Pack Half Round Garden Plant Supports Ring Hoop, Semi-circular Border Support System, 11.8-inch Wide x 19.7-inch High
▼The plant supports are made from durable wire plastic coated and UV treated for long life.
▼Our garden support ring is sturdy enough to prop up your roses and peonies, or bushy plants.
▼Very easy to use, you can DIY Interlinking to form rows, circle, cloverleaves, etc. Easy to install, Easy to store!
▼These sturdy plant supports are a decorative and effective way to corral plants and tidy up pathways.
▼The graceful lines and green finish bring a touch of romance to the landscape and a sense of timelessness to your gardens.
▼The dark green plastic coating disappears into the flower bed letting the flowers and foliage dominate.
▼The wire support helps you gather tall flimsy flower stems closer together while the arc allows for a graceful spread so the flowers’ best characteristics are displayed.
– Material: Iron
– Color: Dark Green
– Shape: Semi-circular
– Size: 30(width) x 50cm(height)/11.8″ x 19.7″
– 2 x Half Round Plant Supports
- PERFECT SUPPORT: Our semi-circular plant supports elegantly creates a well ordered border and provides ample support for heavy plants, flowers and shrubbery, keeping paths open
- STURDY METAL: Handcrafted garden supports from strong wire with green PVC coating for weather protection and longer life, built thicker and stronger to hold up heavy plants, like roses, peonies, Hydrangea , Salvia flowers…
- GARDEN DECOR: The graceful lines and smooth finish bring a touch of romance to the landscape and an aesthetic appeal to your garden; Weather-resistant green coating helps them easily hidden by foliage
- EASY TO USE: Wire hoops are designed to install easily, and you can use them as a single half or DIY Interlink a pair as the plant support rings to surround the plant; Just push into the ground. Disassembles for easy storage.
- VERSATILE: Can be used as plant stakes, plant supports ring, plant grower, palnt cage, border support for plant protection; A decorative and effective way to corral plants and tidy up pathways