The Fuego Professional Grill is based upon the original award winning Fuego Element design with added user friendly features. We started with the base design of the Fuego Element then thought about how to improve your cooking experience. The answers came from vast amounts of customer feedback and market research – the result is our latest model, the Fuego Professional Grill. We began from the ground up, starting with the wheels. We added non-marking industrial casters ensuring a smooth and stable roll while moving your grill around your deck or patio. Moving up, we added a perfect door clasp to keep the front panel closed securely, preventing those annoying rattles you hear on other grills. Next, we tackled the residue removal system by removing an additional 100+ square inches of surface area from the bottom of the fire bowl allowing the cooking debris to drop straight into the residue tray. This new design makes cleanup a breeze. We kept the same Dual-Zone burner system but added a 25% boost in BTU’s up to 26,500 BTU/hr. This grill gets hot and it gets hot fast. In addition to the BTU boost, we also increased the grill surface area, now offering 415 square inches of primary grilling area with a 110 square inch warming rack for a massive combined grilling area of 525 square inches. Large enough for cooking 20 burgers at once. We did this all while maintaining a small 28″ x 28″ footprint with the lid open; 24″x24″ footprint with the lid closed. Speaking of the lid, we added hood hinges at a 45 Degree angle, so no more reaching over the hot fire like most gas grills. The hood also acts nicely as a wind break for those open lid cooking days. Not to mention the 9″ of grilling height below the lid is perfect for a beer can chicken or three!!! The Fuego Professional Grill, possibly the most versatile grill on the market.
- 525 sq. In. Of grilling surface (415 sq. In. Main/ 110 sq. In. Warming) with the ability to grill 20 quarter-pound (4 1/2″ dia.) burgers at once
- Compact 24″ x 24″ (lid closed) footprint perfect for Small patio/balcony is assembled in less than 30 mines with the use of Only 20 screws
- Combined 26, 500 BTU/hr. Dual zone burner system for direct and indirect grilling reaches temps of 500F in just 5 minutes and 250f-700f overall temps
- Hinged 45 Degree lid design to prevent reaching over the hot fire and easy to clean drop through residue removal system makes clean up a breeze
- Featuring perfect Clasp door close system, hinged propane tank storage door, Non-Marking industrial casters and electronic ignition.Uniform temperature and up to 650F direct heat for searing steaks & seafood