Your gorgeous garden is a labor of love, and hours hunched over can really add up. Give yourself some much-needed relief with this Garden Kneeler and Seat! This kneeler’s super soft cushion provides a buffer between your knees, lower back, and the cold, hard ground. You’ll be able to work for hours without the pain.
Two in One
Need a kneeler? How about a chair? Treat yourself to both! The innovative design can be converted from a kneeler to a seat in a matter of seconds. Simply set it down to ouse as a kneeler, or extend the legs for a quick and easy seat.
Sturdy, Lightweight Frame
High-quality steel maximizes strength while minimizing weight. This Garden Kneeler and Seat can support up to 330 lbs, and is light enough to be carried comfortably. Better still, the tough EVA cushioning material is long-lasting and weather-resistant. Grow your perfect garden with Futurebatt!
- Dual Function Gardening Aid: This versatile device is the perfect way to ease gardening’s physical toll. Raise the legs to make a comfy chair, or lay it flat on the ground for a supportive kneeling pad. Your back and knees will thank you!
- Ultimate Comfort: Show your body some love. The ultra-soft cushion reduces painful pressure on your joints, keeping you comfortable for long periods of time
- Tough and Weather-proof: The Garden Kneeler and Seat is as durable as they come. A solid steel frame and thickened partition can support up to 330 lbs, and high-quality EVA material will outlast the elements. Whether it’s rain, dirt, snow, or more, this garden kneeler can handle it all
- Fold and Go: Thanks to the handy folding design, carrying and storage is as easy as can be. Just tuck in the legs and slide it out of the way! It’s compact enough to squeeze into tight spaces, and lightweight enough to be carried by hand. Take it with you camping, fishing, or anywhere else you could use some sitting space
- Stay Organized With Tool Pouch: A detachable tool bag ensure that your tools of the trade are always close at hand. Use it to store your clippers, spades, trowels, seeds, and everything in between