Outdoor Solar Garden Stake Lights
Power source:Solar power
Battery: 1*1.2v 600 mAh NI-MH AA battery (built-in)
Light source: LED
Solar panel: 2v/0.2 Poly-crystalline silicon
Waterproof Class: IP65
Switch: ON/OFF (back side of the solar)
Full height: 26″
Material: Plastic, fiber optic, silk, aluminium tube
Charging time: 6-8 hours
Working time: 8-10 hours
LED lifespan: 50,000 hours
Ideal for Yard, garden, lawn yard, walkways, driveway and garden path.
How to use:
Just plug into the soil and use, no need to connect additional cables.
Worry about the rainy weather?
IP65 waterproof, suitable for most kinds of weather.
Do not need to worry about waste of electricity, inexhaustible energy from Natural.
Add 5 purple LED inside the pole except the TOP color-changing LED, this design gives more illumination.
- AUTOMATICALLY LIGHTS UP — Butterfly solar lights automatically lights up in the dark to illuminate your garden and pathway. Perfect as path lights and in-ground lights Suitable for the Garden, Trees, Flowers, Flowerbed, Fence, Walkway, this garden solar lights Does it all
- SOLAR POWERED LED LIGHTS — 3 Pack Fiber optic material and adorable butterfly shape make the solar lights look unique, with 7 color-changing LED perfect for outdoor garden pathway lawn yard decoration Just turn on the switch, built-in solar panel automatically charging during the day and turns on
- LIGHT SENSORED & AUTO ON OFF — The led garden light stake light up automatically when it’s dark and turn off in daylight(Turn on the switch at first use). Perfect for outdoor decoration, you can use these led butterfly decoration in almost any outdoor space.
- EASY INSTALLATION& WATERPROOF — Just plug the solar Lights into the soil and turn on the button back of the solar panel, no needs to connect additional cables. No worry to pick up in a hurry for rainy weather.
- Lifetime Warranty AND RELIABILITY — Lifetime warranty and reliable quality, 100% satisfaction and best customer services. Expose to the sun for 8 hours charging for a whole night lighting. Do not let the leaves cover the solar panel’s surface and do not put it in shadow of a tree.