The 2108 low-pressure propane regulator with a hose is designed to be a safe, reliable equipment used with low-pressure burners. With this simple regulator, you’ll be able to use your stove or grill while having the comfort of knowing that safety is the least of your worries. All that you need to do is attach one end to a propane tank and the other to a grill-then you’re good to go!
- STRONG LOW-PRESSURE REGULATOR – Maximum 80, 000BTU per hour, low pressure propane regulator with 5ft fiber reinforced hose for propane gill and fire pit table, strong hose will last for a long time
- BUILD – The hose measures 5ft. (152cm) long and fits type-1 (QCC-1) tank connections.
- HASSLE-FREE – Regulator and hose ready to use out of box, easy and no complicated setup, simply connect out of box and go
- LONG LASTING HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL – Provides secure, air-tight connection between grill or fire pit and tank, no gas leaks, ensures safety while using grill, no issues with regulator or gas, air flow is kept stable and at appropriate levels
- NOTES- 3/8-inch flare fitting has an outside diameter of 5/8 inches in order to accommodate for the flare seat.