GESAIL UL-Listed Bucket Water Heater – Widely Application
Use for construction industry, animal husbandry, car washing, indoor use and many other jobs in cold weather. Also can be used to heat small swimming pool. Make sure your wire and plug can withstand the load of (multiple) heater(s), otherwise it may cause overheating or burn off. Especially for continuous long time use.
Safe for a Variety of Containers
This immersion heater is safe to use in a variety of containers and tubs, including plastic or metal pails, buckets, just make sure your container can contain boiling water.
Condition: 100% Brand New
Material: Stainless Steel + Plastic
Item Weight: 0.9KG
Color: Silver & Black
Voltage: 120 Volts
1 x bucket water heater
1. Make sure the water always covers the stainless-steel guard. The cord and handle(the black part) are not designed to submerge in water.
2.This immersion water heater can’t be used in hot tubs.
- High Power: 1500W, 120V immersion water heater, heat 5 gallons of water in few minutes, depending on the volume of the water, the original water temperature and container. It will heat water continuously over 180 degrees F and towards boiling(It can’t boil water).
- Thermostat Feature – The middle stainless steel tube contains a thermal overload safety switch, when water reaches a certain temperature(about 180-194 degrees F), it can automatically cycle on and off to maintain water temperature. It will not overheating and save power.
- Guard – The stainless-steel guard on the electric bucket heater protects the heating element from directly contacting persons or animals. The holes on the guard help release heat into the water faster.
- Simple Operation – Immerse in water at proper level, plug into any grounded wall outlet, and then power on.
- Safety and Widely Usage: UL-Listed, this bucket heater is safe for use in all pails, buckets and bathtubs, perfect for home, travel and winter time job.