Pool and Spa Turbo Ion Exchange Pre-Filter. Removes scale, calcium, magnesium, iron, lead, copper and other heavy metals including chloramines, hydrogen sulfide and many other harmful contaminates. Prevents floating flakes, unsightly stains, and nasty smells. Reduces demand on sanitizer and protects heater from burnout. Higher quality fill water makes water feel more natural, soft and pure.
Essential for safe crystal clean pools & spas! Fill your pool or spa with bottled water! Easy to use directions! Step 1. Attach filter to any standard garden hose Step 2. Turn hose on and fill to the appropriate level Step 3. Balance the Ph and Alkalinity Step 4. Follow the start-up instructions in the Genesis manual *Replace the filter when it is full and restricts water.
- Turbo Ion Exchange Pre-Filter – Removes unwanted magnesium and replaces it with soft sodium to produce high quality pre-softended water.
- Permanently remove damaging metals like iron, lead, copper and other heavy metals from any water supply by chemically reacting with metals to physically trap them within the filter.
- Absolute must for well water – Stop rotten egg smell at the source by removing chloriamines, hydrogen sulfide, and other harmful contaminants/organics
- Prevent stains from forming in spas, and plaster or vinyl liner pools too.
- This pre-filter has a 8,000 gallon capacity and attaches to any standard garden hose. When water stops flowing, its time to replace the filter