pH Down is designed to decrease both alkalinity and pH of your pool, spa, or hot tub. Ideally, the total alkalinity should be between 80 and 150 ppm, and pH between 7.2 and 7.8.
Use: pH Down should be used as necessary when pH levels are above 7.8.
1. Make sure all equipment is OFF.
2. Add 1/4 oz. (1-1/2 tsp.) pH Down for every 500 gallons of spa water.
3. Turn ON circulation system for 30 minutes.
4. Retest water. If pH is still above 7.8, repeat steps 1-3.
NOTE: For best results, dissolve granular products first by adding to a small, container of water. Then, apply the solution to the spa water.
Hot Tub Things is your premier source for spa parts and hot tub parts online. With over 30 years of experience in the hot tub industry, we are committed to high quality, low prices, and phenomenal customer service. We’d like your experience at Hot Tub Things to be a positive reflection of our commitment to these values. Whether you are looking for a custom spa cover, a hot tub ozonator, a spa cover lift, spa chemicals, a spa heater, a hot tub filter, a spa circuit board, or spa accessories, you have come to the right place!
- Keep hot tub water in check. This product lowers pH and Alkalinity to obtain the proper balance!
- America’s #1 Trusted Brand of Hot Tub Chemicals
- Safety Tested to Assure Quality, Guaranteed Performance
- Formulated Exclusively for Hot Tubs And Made from the Purest Chemicals Available
- Compare to Leisure Time Spa Down