pH and Alkalinity Up will increase the pH and alkaline levels of your pool, spa, or hot tub water. The total alkalinity of spa water should be maintained between 80 and 150 ppm as determined by a suitable test kit. Maintain the pH within the desired range of 7.2 to 7.8.
Use: pH and Alkalinity Up should be used as necessary when pH is below 7.2.
1. Determine amount of pH and Alkalinity Up to use.
2. Make sure equipment is OFF.
3. Add applicable amount of pH and Alkalinity Up to the spa water.
4. Turn on circulation system for 1-3 hours.
5. Retest water after 3 hours.
6. If pH is still below 7.2, repeat steps 1-5.
NOTE: For best results, dissolve granular products first by adding to a small, plastic pail filled with water. Then, apply the solution to the spa water.
Hot Tub Things is your premier source for spa parts and hot tub parts online. With over 30 years of experience in the hot tub industry, we are committed to high quality, low prices, and phenomenal customer service. We’d like your experience at Hot Tub Things to be a positive reflection of our commitment to these values. Whether you are looking for a custom spa cover, a hot tub ozonator, a spa cover lift, spa chemicals, a spa heater, a hot tub filter, a spa circuit board, or spa accessories, you have come to the right place!
- Keep hot tub water in check — this product increases pH and Alkalinity to obtain the proper balance!
- America’s #1 Trusted Brand of Hot Tub Chemicals
- Safety Tested to Assure Quality, Guaranteed Performance
- Formulated Exclusively for Hot Tubs And Made from the Purest Chemicals Available
- Compare to Leisure Time Alkalinity Increaser