Hot Tub Things Spa Clarifier is a cationic polymeric flocculant formulated to coagulate and floc fine suspended solids from spa and hot tub water. Much debris from your patio or lawn can collect and contaminate your spas. These solids, after the addition of Spa Clarifier, will be filtered out of the spa or collect on the bottom for removal.
Initial Use: After filling spa or hot tub, add Spa Clarifier directly to spa when pump is on high speed at a rate of 4 oz. per 500 gallons of water.
Weekly Use: Add 2 oz. of Spa Clarifier per 500 gallons of water as a maintenance dose. For cloudy water, add approximately 2 oz. per 500 gallons until water is clear.
NOTE: Never mix this product with any other chemical as a dangerous reaction may occur.
Hot Tub Things is your premier source for spa parts and hot tub parts online. With over 30 years of experience in the hot tub industry, we are committed to high quality, low prices, and phenomenal customer service. We’d like your experience at Hot Tub Things to be a positive reflection of our commitment to these values. Whether you are looking for a custom spa cover, a hot tub ozonator, a spa cover lift, spa chemicals, a spa heater, a hot tub filter, a spa circuit board, or spa accessories, you have come to the right place!
- Keep hot tub water sparkling year round! A dose of spa clarifier will quickly eliminate cloudy water.
- America’s #1 Trusted Brand of Hot Tub Chemicals
- Safety Tested to Assure Quality, Guaranteed Performance
- Formulated Exclusively for Hot Tubs And Made from the Purest Chemicals Available
- Compare to Leisure Time Spa Bright and Clear Clarifier