Don’t use cheap ugly plant markers or labels…
Our thick natural slate stone plant labels won’t fade or discolor like other cheap plastic labels and they look much, much prettier! Have everything organized and be proud of the work you put in your garden and flower beds.
Beware of imitations…
The thick gauge rust resistant stainless steel metal rods in this set will last for years to come. Who wants to have rusty metal in their pretty gardens? Save time and money, buy a quality product that you won’t have to replace after only a few seasons.
Be creative and have fun…
Use the included soapstone chalk pencil on chalkboards or other slate products. You can even use the metal rods as tutors or stakes for small plants. Why not light up your garden at night by running some lights and have them hanging in the hook of the rods?
For best lasting waterproof markings on your outdoor labels…
Tip: When using your labels out in the elements, we recommend to simply draw your template text with a lead pencil first on the label and when you are happy with the design, then just use an oil-based white paint marker over it (sold separately).
- Naturally durable slate stone plant labels with heavy duty rust resistant stainless steel metal rods
- Ideal to decorate, organize and tag your plants, pots, garden and flower beds
- Includes 10 labels size 4” x 2.75” and ¼ inch thick; 10 stainless steel rods 17” long
- Comes with 2 reusable soapstone chalk pencils for indoor use; 4” long
- For best waterproof marking, use oil-based white paint marker (sold separately)