Solar pump operation suggested 1 Remove the film which covers the solar panel before using; 2 solar panel Must Be fully exposed in sunlight without any part shaded by leaves or any other things; 3 let the solar pump under enough sunshine & water height depends on the strength of the sunlight. 4When the sunlight is weak, water pumps will not work continuously, once sunlight is stronger it will automatically continue to work; 5 pull out of the plug(the head part) firstly, & make the pump work for s to let the air go out of the pump, then put on the plug to see if it could work well; Specification> solar panel: 7V/1. 4W Brushless pump input: DC 4. 5-10V> maximum flow: 150L/h maximum spraying height: 45cm(18’’), regular: 1015″ minimum water depth in fountain should be 2″ panel Size(Diameter x thickness): 16 x 1outerwear> tips of using the solar pump 1 clean the pump regularly to avoid pump from getting stuck. 2 Don’t make the pump work without water for a long time, or its lifespan will be shortened. 3 the pumps will work continuously only under bright sunshine. It will also be affected by weather, seasons, places, etc. package include> 1 x Solar power fountain pump 1 x a pouch of fittings (nozzles inside) 1 x User Manual
- ✔ Comes with attachments and 3 different sprinkle heads to pump different water flows. An ideal pump for birdbath, Small pond, fish tank and water circulation for oxygen
- ✔ runs automatically by solar, no battery or electricity needed. Easy to move to different places to use.
- ✔ pump will start automatically in 3 seconds Once exposed in sufficient sunlight.
- ✔ The Solar birdbath fountain has more than 10, 000 hours of service life. The Solar water fountain pump has a built-in Brushless motor that provides a longer service life and lower energy consumption.
- ✔ Notice: Solar panel Must Be fully exposed to sunlight, not any part of it can be shaded, or the pump will not work.
- material_type: Plastic