You’ve toiled all season to grow your fruits and vegetables to perfection, so don’t let the wildlife steal all of your hard-won produce! Put a stop to pesky birds, deer, squirrels and other creatures with the indispensable Ohuhu bird netting. A breeze to install but built to last, the 2m*20m* of netting (with a mesh size of 1.5cm) ensures that you can cover even the largest of areas with ease. Infinitely versatile, you can even cut it down to size as necessary without affecting performance. Made with snag-resistant polypropylene, it can go years under the sun, snow and elements and will hold up just fine. Bonus included cable ties are exactly what you need to hold things in place, and not just for keeping birds away. There a dozen uses for this netting like fencing, tree trunk protection and debris control. Keep your produce safe with this miraculous anti-bird netting, you won’t regret it one bit!
- ✅ Protect Your Produce 24/7/365: Don’t let your hard-earned produce get stolen by wildlife! Keep all manner of edibles out of harm’s way with the Ohuhu Garden Netting, which measures 6.6 X 65 FT with a 0.6″ mesh opening. Protects both fruit-bearing trees like apple, pear and oranges, and crops on the ground such as beans, corn, peppers and tomatoes
- ✅ Tough Construction: Built to last through sun, snow and everything in between for years to come! Critters won’t be able to gnaw through or rip it, yet it’s lightweight and easy to handle when installing it or if you need to access your crops later on
- ✅ Snag-Resistant: Unlike nylon garden nets, it won’t get intertwined with branches, or leaves, and is snag-resistant. You can even cut it into different shapes or sizes for various uses, without losing effectiveness
- ✅ Multi-Functional Design: This garden netting is a great way to cover your homegrown fruits and veggies, but it can do so much more! Use it as a fence around your garden, as a shade protector, or to protect tree trunks
- ✅ 50 Bonus Cable Ties Included: What a great way to secure your netting to tree branches, fences and to itself! The handy included cable ties are indispensable in making sure that your netting stays in place. They’re even reusable!