Plow & Hearth Exclusive – The Montebello Garden Arbor with Gate from Plow & Hearth is beautifully crafted with intricate scrollwork that will bring style to your garden even without a flowering display. The design is reminiscent of the ornate wrought-iron designs that adorn the windows and gates of Turkish homes. Scrolls and curlicues intertwine along the frame to create beautiful support for roses, clematis, honeysuckle, wisteria and other climbers. Our Montebello Arbor with Gate not only provide great support for flowers and vines, it adds structure and style to your yard or garden. The graceful arch and wide sides showcases your flowering vines and climbers, while the wide width creates a generous entryway to any space. This large, eye-catching Arbor becomes a stunning focal point from the moment you install it. This square tubular iron garden arch has rustproof stainless hardware and the best-quality, burnished gunmetal finish. Our Montebello Garden Arbor with Gate comes with 7″ ground stakes to ensure stability. Easy assembly required. Size: 53″W x 23″D x 84″H.
- CLASSIC DESIGN – Elegantly arched garden arbor with latched, two-door gate features intricate scrollwork for style and interest
- VERSATILE GARDEN ACCENT – Create an entryway or focal point for yard or garden; adds height and drama anywhere; supports vines and climbers beautifully
- GORGEOUS IN ANY SEASON – Beautiful all year, whether covered with flowers, vines, string lights or unadorned
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION – Square tubular iron frame is sturdy and strong, yet lightweight and easy to position or move; ground stakes for stability
- ALL-WEATHER FINISH – Durable, long-lasting, burnished gunmetal powder-coat finish; rust-proof stainless hardware