Rapidly increases total hardness in pools or spas
Helps reduce corrosion, etching, and staining
Always test the water prior to using this product. Ideal hardness levels are between 150-250 ppm. Do not allow calcium hardness to fall below 100 ppm as damage to equipment and surfaces may occur. Broadcast this product in the deepest area of your pool while circulation equipment is running and the pool is not in use. Add the recommended dosage in thirds allowing 8 hours between each. Brush any undissolved clumps off of the pool surface to avoid bleaching or damage.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Is this calcium chloride?
A: Yes, this is 100% Calcium Chloride.
Q: Is this for low hardness (soft water) in my pool?
A: Yes, this will increase the hardness of your pool water.
Q: Is this the same quality as the brands I buy in my local pool store?
A: There’s a good chance this is stronger and a better value. Pure Pool Supplies Hardness Increaser is 100% Calcium Chloride. Many competing brands don’t list the percentage as theirs are not 100%.
Q: I use bromine in my spa, will this work?
A: Yes, absolutely.
- RAISES calcium hardness levels rapidly and corrects problems associated with high water hardness
- EFFECTIVE in both pools and spas, and is compatible with salt water pools
- PREVENTS etching, staining, and pitting of concrete, gunite, or stone pool walls and decks
- FAST DISSOLVING chemical made of 100% Calcium Chloride
- REDUCES CORROSION of metal surfaces such as light fixtures, railings, ladders, screws, pool cover components, pool heater components, and metals in your pump or filter. Also prevents etching, pitting, and delaminating of concrete, plaster, gunite, shotcrete, and fiberglass pools