Thank you for choosing a product from QSTOVES! By heating with wood pellets, a type of eco-friendly biomass fuel, you’re helping to CONSERVE ENERGY!
QSTOVES offers wood pellet stoves as an eco-friendly alternative to standard polluting fuels because our company supports sustainable non-fossil biomass
fuels that save our precious forests and reduces air pollution. Our product may be used for recreational activities such as camping or patio parties, but is also
a vital survival tool when electricity goes down during storms or other emergencies. A QSTOVES is inexpensive to operate, non-electric and environmentally
friendly using only renewable resources, thus solving heating problems at a lower cost. Our dedicated team is here to serve you by answering questions and
guiding you through the installation process. QSTOVES is taking a stand against old fashioned polluting heat sources because our mission is to reduce air
pollution and avoid using non-renewable resources as our commitment to protecting our fragile habitat.
Wood pellets are the best source of fuel for what we were trying to achieve because it is renewable, inexpensive, can be easily transported and stored. It is
also sold in so many retailers and bought in bulk there was no comparison. Its compressed saw dust. Created from lumber industries that mill dimensional
wood for construction and forest trees that have been harvested due to a variety of reasons such as health or hazard. Manufacturers always create a premium
blend of Pine and Douglas Fir trees, compress it to a specified diameter and length for packaging.
- GRAVITY FEED – There are no augers or fans requiring electricity, pellets feed by gravity fueling the fire as it burns leaving very little ash
- EFFICIENT – More efficient alternative to outdoor propane, electric heaters and campfires. Leaves no trace unlike campfires. Delivers an impressive max 106,000 BTU/hour with a heating radius of 10 feet.
- PORTABLE – It can travel with you, detachable sections make this unit easy to transport. Warm up your next beach, camping, hunting trip, house party, or BBQ
- EMERGENCY – The Q-Flame does not require electricity, if you are forced out of your home you will still have a safe outdoor heating option
- FOR BEST RESULTS – Use Douglas Fur wood pellets to fill the 20lb capacity hopper for 3-4 hours of burn time.