Fire glass by Skyflame It is a Brilliant and Stylish addition for your fireplace or fire pit replacing traditional Gas Logs and Lava Rocks for a Modern, Elegant look! These fire glass product a glittering and charming flame as a beautiful work of art.
The advantage of Skyflame It is a high quality premium product. Gently tumbled to remove sharp edges. Very safe and easy to install. All of our Fire Glass is made with a unique tempering and filtering process resulting in jewel-like Fire Glass with superior clarity and higher heat resistance so as to remain brilliant and radiant for generations to come! Our Fire glass will not melt, degrade or emit toxic fumes. There is also no soot, ash or smoke. Perfect for your indoor fireplace, fire pit, outdoor fire bowl , landscape glass and more.
HOW MUCH FIRE GLASS DO I NEED?
Square or rectangular fire pits:
Width X Length X Height, divided by 19 = pounds of fire glass needed For example, a 30″ X 25″ fire pit at the recommended 2″ of fire glass depth: 30 X 25 X 2, divided by 19 = 78lb.
Circular fire pits:
Diameter X Diameter X Height, divided by 24 = pounds of fire glass needed For example, a 30″ diameter fire pit at the recommended 2″ of fire glass depth: 30 X 30 X 2 divided by 24 = 75lb.
The following product information is your purchase instructions
★ A full 10 lbs of fire glass (1/2-inch pieces)
★ For outdoor fire pits,fireplaces aquariums, landscaping so on
★ Specially produced for high-luster shine
★ Highly heat-resistant
★ Will not fade or discolor over time
★ DO NOT TOUCH during or after use
- MAKE YOUR NEIGHBORS JEALOUS with this modern fire pit and fireplace accessory. Colorful fire glass blends are ultra-contemporary, providing a luxurious and dramatic statement
- RELIABLE QUALITY All fire resistant glass is made of a unique tempering and filtering process to ensure reliable quality
- EASY TO INSTALL AND CLEANR Fire glass is easy to handle, store, dispense and easy to clean, rinse with vinegar and water
- DESIGNE FOR LONG-TERM HEAT COMSUMPTION Our fire glass will not discolor over time due to the high levels of heat created in fire pits and fireplaces
- PROPANE AND NATURAL GAS COMPATIBLE Designed for use in propane and natural gas indoor fire place, fire pits, outdoor fire bowls, replaces existing gas logs & lava rocks