SpaGuard Spa Brominating Tablets 4.5# The power of an organic brominating compound compressed into 1-inch tablet. These tablets are acidic and may lower pH, so pH and total alkalinity should be tested frequently and adjusted as necessary. Use Brominating Tablets in a brominator or in a SpaGuard Floating Dispenser. When you use BioGuard spa care products (SpaGuard or Soft Soak), you are enlisting a group of individuals whose expertise is unsurpassed in the spa and pool industry. Whose dedication to helping you achieve perfect water no matter what the individual circumstance is their number one priority. Whose sole purpose is making your spa or pool the most enjoyable and trouble-free experience that you and your family will ever have. Whose dedication to the innovation and history of new product introductions is never matched, but often imitated. This dedication to service and the relentless pursuit of perfect water is inherent in the DNA of every BioGuard dealer.
- SpaGuard Spa Brominating Tablets 4.5# (New size!)
- Provides Spa Owners with an Organic Brominating Compound in a Time-Release Tablet form to Provide Continuous Spa Sanitation
- Brominating Tablets are designed for use with Brominators and SpaGuard’s Floating Dispenser
- Dissolve slowly and protects continuously
- SpaGuard’s Brominating Tablets are acidic and will lower your spa pH levels. Constant monitoring is necessary for optimal spa health