ELECTRICAL VS GAS
1) Safer and cleaner to use. Does not output CO2 like propane or natural gas heaters that burn fossil fuels.
2) No dangerous tanks, no plumbing and no ventilation needed.
3)Mount horizontally or vertically.
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE AN INFRARED HEATER (ELECTRIC HEATER)?
Electric heaters have several advantages
The electric heater doesn’t have a flame and it doesn’t burn oxygen, making it much safer and a more suitable option to use indoors than heaters with real flames.
Safe – no worries about pressurized gas or storing cylinders and, unlike gas, no annual servicing
Silent – it’s electric
Clean – no smells and virtually maintenance-free
Compact – clean and easy to store
Effective – infrared rays warm instantly, giving a feeling of comfort from the moment it is switched on
Efficient – unaffected by drafts
Economical and environmentally friendly – Low running costs
Dimensions: Length fully extended 39.4”, H 3.9”
Power Cord Length: 7.88ft
Voltage: 110-120V, 60Hz
Lifespan: 8000 hours
Switch: Rocker switch
Warranty：1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
1 x Electric Patio Heater
1 x User Manual
This model of heater has the well-matching cover for sales.
Notice: For safety reasons, the electric patio heater will not function when the heating element is facing upward.
Please follow the following steps to ensure proper operation:
1) Ensure the heater is installed properly, according to the instructions.
2) Ensure the heating element tubes are facing downward and fully extended.
3) Ensure the power cord is properly installed in an operational 120V electrical outlet.
- Easy to Use: Provides instant and quiet warmth with 3 adjustable power settings(500/1000/1500W). 5100 BTUs. Heats up to 12 sq.ft.
- Easy to Install: Electric heater for patio umbrellas and parasols. Adaptable to any standard parasol (Pole 0.9” – 2.3”). Simple installation with no tools required. The arms fold closely to the umbrella pole for easy storage.
- Easy and Safe to Use: Cool touch with safety anti-tip switch in case heater tips over. For safety reasons, the electric patio heater will not function when the heating element is facing upward. And ensure the heating element tubes are facing downward and fully extended.
- The Star Patio Parasol Heater is IP34 certified; weather and dust resistant for outdoor use. cETLus Certified. Comes with a 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Safe and Environmentally Friendly: The parasol heater produces no odors, chemicals, or fumes. High quality infrared heating is hardly affected by wind. Don’t forget to check Amazon listings for our well-matching heater cover! Cover ASIN:B07FC7BPRV. Suggested Combination: Parasol heater + LED Flame Light heater ( ASIN: B07L3LC11T )