✦ Table and chair plastic replacement part end cap leg can better protectors your existing wrought iron patio furniture legs.
✦ Reduce friction and noisewhen sliding furniture on hard surface flooring.
How to Use:
1. Remove the old plastic cup from wrought iron feet with screwdriver, pliers or others.
2. Clear the wrought iron chair foot: Remove spider webs, dirt and obstructions where inside of chair legs.
3. Install new chair cup to your patio furniture, can used a small hammer when install.
1. Please measure the inside diameter When measuring your chair’s cap
2. Recommended to use a rubber mallet and not a hammer when installing.
25 Pcs Replacement Patio Furniture Feet Sliders Caps.
- Standard Size: 1.5-Inch ring diameter fits most outdoor table and chair feet or patio furniture leg, inside diameter is 1-1/2″( Make sure you measure the inner diameter of the wrought iron cap)
- Non Scratching – Protect your furniture and floors surface, wrought iron chair feet from damage.
- Reduce friction and noisewhen sliding furniture on hard surface flooring, and make the outdoor furnitur chair moving more smoother.
- Easier to install: only 3 steps to bucks to revive the your excellent patio chairs!
- Package Include: 25Pcs caps for the feet of wrought iron furniture.