Restyled for 2014, the Weber Q 240 is now the Weber Q 2400. The grill has the same great performance and sleek styling, but adds new aesthetics that are both functional and fun, including larger grip handle and control knobs, ergonomic side handles, sturdy front and rear cradles plus the familiar Weber Q logo branded in the lid. The Weber Q 2400 Electric grill raises the bar on flavor expectations and performance of an electric grill. Sear burgers, steaks and chops; grill chicken, fish, vegetables and fruit on the porcelain-enameled cast-iron grates. You’ll be amazed at the authentic grilled taste of foods cooked on this electric grill. The Weber Q 2400 grill is fully featured, yet space-saving and portable – just the ticket for grillers living in condos or any residence where restrictions govern gas and charcoal grill usage. May be used with the 2014 Weber Q Portable Cart model #6557 and Q Cart model #6525. Weber Q 2400 is for outdoor use only.
- 1560-watt electric heating element to heat 280 square-inch total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- .Dimensions (Inches) Lid Open : ( H x W x D) – 26 x 31.5 x 25.1(Inches); :Dimensions – Lid Closed (inches) 14.5 H x 31.5 W x 19.5 D
- Fully assembled out of box, Infinite control burner valve settings. Fuel type-Electric. Power-1,560 W/120 V
- 6-foot grounded cord. The appliance should be supplied through a residual current device (RCD) having a rated residual operating current not exceeding 30 mA