The Original Wood Pellet Patio Heater. Requiring no electricity, this heater’s flame is powered only by gravity and the draft created from the stove pipe. The Lil Timber has a 72k BTU output! Head to toe heat is provided from the radiant wood fire. This outdoor heater boasts a heating radius of 10 feet, covering 300 square feet. The stainless hopper holds 12 lbs of pellets and runs for approximately 1.5 hours. This efficient system allows for a complete combustion process. There is virtually no smoke and 4 hours of burn time will produce only one cup of ash. The new deluxe fire pot design allows for easy ash cleanup, With a simple pull rod system. Stop or start your Timber heater easily with the new shutoff key. Features a stainless steel top reflector, stove pipe, Base, spring handles, and hardware. Heavy Duty 14 gauge firebox and 10 gauge fire plates ensure the longevity of the product. Using Wood pellets as a low carbon alternative fuel just makes sense when compared to the price and efficiency of propane. Pellets run at a half of the operating cost, while producing twice the amount of BTU’s. Easily Remove the stove pipe for Storage and Portability – Perfect for camping trips or tailgate parties. – Dimensions 11W, 20D, and 84 inches T. Weight – 60 lbs – 12 lbs hopper capacity burns for 1.5 hours – Easy start up, simply poor fire gel or charcoal lighter on pellets and light – Easy temperature control by dial damper at front of stove – Shut off time: 5 minutes to burn out remaining fuel. Additional 20 Minutes cool down after fire burns out. – Heat Distance: Heat Radius is 10′ from stove: 300 Sq ft. – Distance to Combustibles: 36″ all directions including above unit.
- 72,000 BTU Free Standing Outdoor Heater – Half the Operating cost & Twice the BTU’s Vs propane patio heaters
- 10 FT HEATING RADIUS – 300 Sq. Ft Area. Head to Toe Heat. 3 Sided Wood Fire Display
- NON ELECTRIC – Gravity Fed, Wood Pellet System – Chiminea like Drafting Action makes for a Clean and efficient Fire.
- VIRTUALLY NO SMOKE – All the Benefits of a Wood Fire Pit without smoke in your face. Burns Heating Stove Pellets (Available at all big box hardware stores)
- AMERICAN MADE – Designed by Tyson Traeger. Perfect for Backyards, Patios, Decks, Gardens, and Commercial Venues